Tuesday, May 22, 2012

This Little Pig Went to Market

Home, I'm home, but it's a little bittersweet. The 2012 International Quilt Market was more than I ever imagined, and tho I did miss the kiddos a wee bit, I think I could have stayed!

Arriving in Kansas City on Wednesday, I went straight away to the airport to pickup the wonderfully talented Scott Hansen of Blue Nickel Studios! It's a good thing, too, because I kinda sorta had his clothes with me! But that's another story. ;)

From there we went to the convention center...

And picked up my credentials!! Eeeeeekkkk!!!

After the booth was set up, and we were leaving the convention hall, my mouth was dry. It was then I realized I was walking with my jaw gaping open. :-/ I was told I wasn't the first for that to happen to. ;)

Exhausted I was by this time, so headed over to the hotel to await the arrival of my roomie, the lovely Kristi McDonough, the very talented Shari Butler and her sweet hubster Dan. I can say it was love at first sight! Here we are, two weary travelers(hint: we look much better in the morning) just moments after meeting.

Stay tuned...I'll talk about Thursday tomorrow. And Scott's shirts...does anyone want to know about those? Maybe I'll write about that process, but only if you're interested. ;)

Love to you!!!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

WOOHOOO!!!! I can't wait to read more!

Unknown said...

I completely understand about it being more than you imagined!