Thursday, April 12, 2012

Workin' On It

Workin' on what?? Working on it all!!

Just in case you need to know, you can now type in SewSowinLove.com and get to this blog. Yeah, I know, I'm the only one who's really impressed by that. Lol And, yes, I had thought I'd use WordPress, but, after an entire week of wrestling with it myself, I gave up and called in MissTiff of Another Pie In the Sky(see her cute button over on the right). ;) She came in on her white horse to "Save the Day!!"

Working on a diaper bag out of this...


And it was a good mail day around here, I've had several of those lately, but you are gonna have to wait until after Market to see what that's all about. I can tell you this...the goods are fab, but the reading is DRY! I love algebra, but geometry, well, I am a quilter, so I do love geometry, let's just say it's not my strong suit. O.o there's a little hint. ;)

Love you all!!!! xoxoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are not the only one impressed with your nifty url. I'm working on getting one for my wordpress blog myself. Actually, I have a friend working on it. :) Yours looks nice. She did good.

Anonymous said...

You are not the only one impressed with your nifty url. I'm working on getting one for my wordpress blog myself. Actually, I have a friend working on it. :) Yours looks nice. She did good.