Saturday, October 29, 2011

Ok, ok....

So was chatting with a friend this evening, and she ever so gently reminded me of how well I keep up with my blog. Yeah, I'm talkin' about you, Christine. ;)

Every month I say, "I am going to do a solid month...Lol...and....it never happens. Haha. Obviously.

Hey! I'm a busy girl. Do I still get to call myself "girl"? ;)

So here's what's going on. This week...

Had the pleasure of helping with the 2yos at Bible study. After two hours, I was thinking, "Somebody pass the Xanax." Who knew attending Bible study could lead to drug use? ;)


My DD, BonnieLove was born 14 years ago. Here she is the day she was born. Her AuntK taking care of her while her tired momma ate some lunch and rested just a bit. Yes. She was about an hour old here. Beautiful then, and you should see her now.


Wanna see? Here she is. Can't believe I gave birth to this lovely creation. What a blessing.


And she is just as beautiful on the inside. :)

Working on a new project. Very excited. Can't wait to share when it's completed!


Yep! Fatigues! Curious?? ;)

We hit a new high on the FB fan page! Had a contest and got a winner!!


Woot!! 202 fans!!!

Seems like I'm missing something... But it'll have to wait. I'm off to bed.

Night, All! xoxo

2 comments:

Denise :) said...

Your daughter is lovely -- isn't nice when you can say "inside and out"?! To God be the glory! I had to laugh at your 2 year olds and xanax story! :)

CreationsForEleanor said...

I feel like a celebrity:) she is beautiful, looks like you!