Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Oh, My Word!

Holy Moly!! It's been a while!  Not going to apologize but how about we play a little catch-up? ;-)  Real quick like, ya know. :-)

Since you've last heard from me, I've....

Sewn a forest of trees...





Done some of my best work yet, IMHO, on a friends pillow for her bed.  Yes, I did cut those birds and branches out, each one is a solid piece.  Yeah....kinda proud of that one.




Went and had a wonderful visit with the Divine Miss Em(and her sweet momma, too)!  Isn't she lovely?  Love her so!!




Have done a load of team wear!!!  Keep it comin', it's my bread and butter, no lie!



Opened a little Etsy shop...made one sale, and sewed these scarves...that have yet to be listed. :-/  But, hey, they were fun to make, and I can always give them as gifts! ;-)




*ahem* bought a little fabric...just a little...




Made a bonnet...for that Etsy sell. ;-)  What American girl, at sometime doesn't want to BE Laura?



My baby turned 7.



To celebrate, we took the monkeys to the zoo. Haha...yes, I know I'm funny. Lol....at least give me credit for trying!




While the kiddos were admiring the animals, their mom was drooling over the flora... Found a fav..Confetti Lantana! Why do I NOT have this in my yard???




My friend Chrissey and I fell in love with a little girl named Grace...Repeating to myself..."J, you are too old to start over, besides, you just got your life back!" AND.....repeat





And finally, at midnight, this blog will post my Uberfest post!  I know, I've been horrible and I feel the guilt, but it's done!! I've designed an original(at least to me)block, learned how to do a PDF, upload it and link!  I thought I was signing up to do just a regular quilt-a-long...hahahah....nope...WAY out of my league for sure, but I love a challenge and learning new things! Here is my starting 4 1/2 inch square...




As you can see it's been a full 5 weeks, and, as always, no promises, but.... I will try to do better. ;-) xoxo

1 comment:

Sewgreen said...

I love the trees!!

you're doing better about posting than I am :P

of course I can't sew (normally) right now cause I don't have a machine (just my serger!)